Love An Elder Day provides folks with a simple and clear message about how we can change the culture. Celebrate it with your group or org.
- Introduce yourself to an elderly neighbor.
- Send or drop-off a Love An Elder Day greeting card to an elderly friend, neighbor or relative.
- Ask a frail neighbor if they’d like something from the store.
- Volunteer with or donate to an organization that helps elders.
- Call an elder you haven’t spoken with for a while.
- Do something nice for an elder.
- Take an elder who is able “out on the town!”
Our AZ Cactus Diva Red Hatter org. will visit residents at a senior facility. We will take each a faux corsage, greeting card and on site photo shoot and plenty HUGS!!
Thinking maybe vist the nursing home nearby.
My downstairs neighbor is so sweet. I am going to bring groceries over.