The Love An Elder Day Campaign is a partnership among neighbors, caregivers, government officials, community organizations, religious institutions, and service providers – all of whom are compelled by the campaign’s message to “Be An Action Hero” for the very old. With its focus on mobilization through media, the Love An Elder Day has some significant expenses including creative and advertising placement. We can’t thank our sponsors enough who provide the dollars needed to help us put the face of community-driven and community-based care in the eyes and consciousness of many.
Sponsors and Donors to the 2014 Love An Elder Day Print Ad Campaign include:
- Mt. Sinai St. Luke’s Hospital – world class clinical healthcare.
- Dr. Herbert Pardes
- The Interchurch Center
- New York Cares – Meets pressing community needs by mobilizing caring New Yorkers in volunteer service.
- UJA-Federation of New York – we do the most good when we do it together.
- Alzheimer’s Association of NY – The Alzheimer’s Association is the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
- DOROT – Enhancing the lives of the elderly and bringing generations together.
- The New York State Assembly